Book Interior Layout Services
For those of you who are not comfortable doing things yourself, we offer Interior-Layout Services at an affordable cost. We use Book Design Templates for which we hold a Commercial Use License. So when it’s time to convert your manuscript into a real book, take advantage of our economically priced services. We create beautiful, industry-standard print interiors ready for you to upload on KDP Amazon, Lightning Source, and Ingram. At present, we create Kindle e-books with fixed layout using Kindle Create. EPub and Kindle e-books, with reflowable layout, can also be created on request, using Calibre e-book software. PDFs are created using Adobe Acrobat DC.
Please write to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the size you wish to publish your print book; the genre of your book (whether fiction, memoir, nonfiction, or business book); the number of words in your manuscript; whether your book is illustrated or not; and whether your nonfiction book requires an index and/or bibliography. We will put together a quote that reflects your requirements and, upon your acceptance of the quote, we will send you a bill for advance payment. After we receive your payment, you will select the interior design you desire. The quote includes up to five corrections for typos and formatting errors free of charge. We allow up to ten images/photos in the book file free of charge. Within fifteen working days of receiving your confirmed payment, the formatted book will be sent to you via email as an Adobe PDF of press quality ready for upload.
Important notes about our interior layout service
• The designed book interior we deliver to you at the end of this process is your property and belongs to you, including all copyrights to the written material of your book.
• You may include up to ten pictures or images free of charge. Additional photos will incur an additional charge.
• We allow up to five minor changes/corrections for typos and format errors free of charge. Additional corrections will incur an additional charge.
• We format only complete, finalized edited manuscripts that are “finished.”
• Please acquire ISBNs for all editions of the book before we begin.
• We possess the Commercial license for the book interior template we will use for your book. However, the same is not for resale, hence your formatted book will be sent to you as a PDF and as a formatted e-book file. The e-book will be created in Kindle Create in fixed layout (Print Replica) or, if requested, in Calibre, in reflowable layout.
• Nonfiction and business books requiring endnotes, footnotes, index and bibliography details to be included require more time for formatting. The charges will therefore be more.
• Applicable Service tax (GST) will be added to the invoice.
We want to assure you that we mean business. We understand you. We understand your needs and that you may have lost a lot of your hard earned money on fly-by-wire operators. We have therefore included a link to our author page at Amazon so that you can look inside each book and decide for yourself whether we are a suitable fit for you.
Proofreading is the final look at your work immediately prior to printing or publishing. We offer proofreading services and will look for spelling errors, typos, layout problems, etc. No changes to content or style will be made.
I have completed my P3: Proofreading Course through the Society for Editors & Proofreaders (SfEP), UK, and my copyediting course through Writer’s Digest Online Certificate Course, USA.
We do not offer Copy and Line Editing which is a sentence-by-sentence review of basic mechanics: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and tense, word choice, phrasing, dialogue, and overall consistency.
Website Design Services
We have been cheated out of our hard-earned money by a website developer/designer, and have learned the hard way the importance of doing things ourselves. This offer is therefore exclusively for self-published authors who are unable to design a website of their own and wish to own a reasonably well-designed one to showcase their work with an Amazon landing page and one more of their choice. We will set up your WordPress account using SiteGround as the hosting partner and will design your website using the Author Pro template on Genesis Framework. All our websites are hosted on SiteGround.
Please note that we will not undertake any website design for you if the above condition of hosting partner is not adhered to, as we are only comfortable using SiteGround having utilized their services.
All formalities like account opening on SiteGround, domain purchase, SG Site Scanner, and choosing hosting package (we suggest GoGeek Account or higher as this allows freedom to choose your template on WordPress) is required to be done at your end.
We will receive three months free hosting on SiteGround for any referral.
All charges for Author Services have to be paid in advance through PayPal against invoice. Once payment is received the formatting services will be rendered in the time frame promised above. Other services like Proofreading Services and Website design require more time, and the time frame for completion will be communicated at the time of quote and before receipt of payment.
We encourage you to check out our websites and blog so that you can decide for yourself if you would like to work with us.
Showcasing our websites created with StudioPress child themes